Last Updated: May 19, 2014
Welcome to the State College of Florida Libraries
The State College of Florida Libraries
provide a variety of high quality academic resources to students online, 24/7. While we'd love to assist and help you when you visit the Bradenton or Venice Campus, we are also able to do so online.
Often assignments require that you use scholarly, academic and credible sources. Those types of instruction are a signal to immediately go to SCF.edu/Library and begin your research.
- Please review our WELCOME video to the right or HERE.
- Read script HERE.
- Quiz : HERE.
Library Resources, Reference & Support
Bradenton Library : 941-752-5305
Venice Library : 941-408-1435
Request in person or online meeting. Consult on research assignments.
Rhonda Kitchens 941-408-1435
Kirsty Beauchamp 941-752-5304
Library Resources : Print, eBook, Articles, Video and More.
Or Search from here:
Subject Guides & Tutorials - 24/7 & searchable access to a wide range of help.
- Course Specific Resource Suggestions
- Assignment Specific Support
- Library Demonstrations for essential skills and research
- Topic Ideas
- Citation Help including the RefWorks citation management system
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions answered! Many with step by step librarian demonstrations
Other Helpful Links:
ANGEL: 24/7 Online Course System Management Help
BOOKSTORE : Find out what textbook are required and purchase
WRITING LAB: Get help forming a thesis or review of your work