With millions of viewers looking to the Web as their source of entertainment and news, high-quality Web video is in demand like never before. Whether you’re an expert in video production or are just getting started, you need to know how to produce the best video possible for the Web and then make sure it gets seen by a wide audience.
Here to guide you on everything about planning and shooting, editing, choosing a distributor, marketing your video, and making a profit, author and producer Jennie Bourne takes you through the steps to getting your video from concept to prominence on the Web.
Web Video gives you practical, step-by-step instruction and advice from top experts in the field, with hands-on projects and footage available for download at the author’s Web site, www.webvideobook.tv. You’ll learn everything you need to know to create great video, get it noticed, and make it pay off, including:
- Web video production techniques for a variety of genres, including events, interviews, how-tos, video blogs, and news and dramatic shows
- What it takes to make your video a viral hit on the Web
- How to shoot high-quality video that stands out, with real-world tips from Web video professionals
- Editing techniques that draw in viewers and hold their attention
- Compression and formatting tips to make your video look great
- Advice on creating a distribution plan that fits your needs
How to profit from advertising or selling your video