TABLE OF CONTENTS
Circulation, meeting room, ebook polices, FMG ( Films on Demand ) and Library/Librarian services.
Request Library Instruction
F2F, Online, Your Classroom, Our Instruction Rooms
Evaluating Resources :
- Internet Resources Evaluation Resources Guides, Video, Customizable PPT
- Peer/Scholarly Reviewed Resources Guides, Video, PPT
Using Resources :
Library Tested Educational Technology based on Bloom's Digital Taxonomy
- 20 Library Tested Ideas - Tech, Free, Low cost, Library and more.
- Based on Bloom's Digital Taxonomy
- Five Ways to Integrate Library Resources into ANGEL
- Last Update: January 2014. New Databases.
- Let go, Let grow
- Feedback from initial pilot soon.
- Library staff eMail and Phone Numbers
- Let us know.
Ask A Librarian
State College of Florida Libraries' Library & eLearning Commons
RefWorks For Faculty Instructor: Meg Hawkins,, Access Services, Supervisor. ONLINE February 21-April 1, 2014, Self-paced, Rolling enrollment
- Create a Refworks account
- Manage folders in Refworks
- Export library resources to your Refworks account
- Install & use Write-N-Cite
- Choose an assignment to integrate with RefWorks
- Add Refworks instructions for Students to Angel
Five New Databases : Scholarly, Academic, Video and more.
"Cabot's Tern (Thalasseus acuflavidus), on a beach in Venice, Florida, USA." By D. Gordon E. Robertson. (Own work.) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons.