Keywords, Phrases, Searches and Resources
Anonymous (hacker group)
Black Hat Security Conference
Bradley Manning (Wikileaks)
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act ( CFAA )
- 18 USC § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
- How to cite legal information in MLA
- eBook: Resistance, Liberation Technology and Human Rights in the Digital Age. Giovanni Ziccardi. 2013
- Book : America the vulnerable : inside the new threat matrix of digital espionage, crime, and warfare
Joel Brenner. 2011.
Freedom of Information
Freedom of Speech
Hack | Hacker | Hacking
- eBook: Cyber Adversary Characterization : Auditing the Hacker Mind Parker, Tom. 2004.
- Book: This machine kills secrets : how WikiLeakers, cypherpunks and hacktivists aim to free the world's information. Andy Greenberg. 2012.
Keith Downy (Anonymous | Paypal)
Laws and legislation
Whistleblower | whistle-blower
White hat hacker
Articles, Google Scholar Full Text & More.
The Case of Aaron Swartz, MIT, JSTOR and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act ( CFAA )
TITLE: Swartz Report Is an Indictment of MIT Culture, Not a Vindication
Purpose: This commentary is a call to action.
Government Document describing the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act's history, parts and prosecution. Prosecuting Computer Crimes.