Sign in for databases, eBooks and more.
Last Updated: Jul 9, 2014
SCF Libraries Borrower ID is your SCF ID Card G#. The PIN is the last 4 digits of the G#. Log in at Scf.edu/Library in the upper right hand corner.
- Use a capital G. The 00 are zeroes.
- Make sure the drop down box reads: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota.
- Screen by screen guide.
- If this does not work call: (941) 752-5305 or (941) 408-1435. We are closed Saturday. Hours.
- SCF Connect Users: You are automatically signed in when coming to the Library through SCF Connect, however, the connection may time out so be prepared to log in again. Go to SCF.edu/library to do so. The Log In is on the upper right corner.
- Disable or allow pop-ups so that the Libraries' databases can open in your browser.
- If the main Library site is not working correctly, use these direct links.
- If the log in page does not look like the image in #3 below or does not have SCF Libraries at the top, close your browser and open to SCF.edu/library and follow directions below for logging into Library resources.
STEP BY STEP: Log In is on the upper right corner of SCF.edu/library. You will also be prompted to Log In when you click on Databases A-Z and Databases by Subject .