Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Paper Assignment
Welcome to the Library Guide for ENC 1101 -Professor Lupinacci
I am D.J., your ENC 1101 librarian. If you have questions, send me an email, or ask for me at the
Bradenton Library & Learning Center, Bldg. 3
Starting your research:
Databases recommended for ENC1101 are listed in the box below.
- Use "keywords", combine them and try synonyms.
- Select FULL TEXT when available.
- Email the document to yourself for safekeeping.
- Paraphrase, quote, or summarize information and CITE it.
- COPY + CORRECT the citations (go to the Guide or ask a librarian.
How to use the library
Download and watch these slides on how to use the library
Resources for arumentative paper
This links to the Purdue Online Writing Lab for tips on how to write a research paper.