Skip to Main Content
C = Currency
R = Relevance
A = Authority
A = Accuracy
P = Purpose
- When was the article/website published?
- Has the information been updated or revised?
- Do the included links work?
- Is the information relevant to your topic?
- Who is the intended audience?
- Is the information presented in an appropriate education level?
- Who is the author and/or publisher?
- What or the author's credentials?
- Is the author or publisher credible?
- Check out the "About" page.
- Where does the information come from?
- Is the information supported by evidence?
- Has the article/website been peer reviewed or refereed?
- Is the grammar, spelling correct? Are there any typographical errors?
- What is the purpose of the article/website?
- Is it to inform, teach, entertain, or to persuade?
- Are the intentions clear? Are they fact-based, opinion-based, or propaganda?
- Is it political, religious, personal, or commercial based?