Written Communication-ENC 1101
Professor D. Fitch
1: Write an essay of about 1,500 words.
2: You must cite at least eight appropriate sources.
3. Label your introduction and conclusion strategy.
4: Present a reasonable thesis.
5. Limit your essay to a discussion of major causes or effects.
6: Follow MLA style, especially in your citations and on the Works Cited page.
7: Plagiarism will earn no credit. See me if you are not sure how to cite an author.
8. Turn in copies of your sources and highlight the borrowed information.
9. A preliminary draft of your Works Cited page is due Tuesday, Oct. 13.
10: Cause or effect essay draft due Tuesday, Oct. 20.
11. Essay revision due Thursday, Oct. 22.