Written Communication-ENC 1101
Professor D. Fitch
1: Write an essay of about 1,500 words.
2: You must cite at least eight appropriate sources.
3. Label your introduction and conclusion strategy.
4: Present a reasonable thesis.
5. Limit your essay to a discussion of major causes or effects.
6: Follow MLA style, especially in your citations and on the Works Cited page.
7: Plagiarism will earn no credit. See me if you are not sure how to cite an author.
8. Turn in copies of your sources and highlight the borrowed information.
9. A preliminary draft of your Works Cited page is due Thursday, March 4.
10: Cause or effect essay draft due Thursday, March 18.
11. Essay revision due Tuesday, March, March 23.
For this assignment you can use following databases:
PsycArticles, NewsBank, Academic Search Complete, Gale eBoooks, JSTOR (links provided below)
For MLA 8 citation help, visit our citation guide
Or visit a librarian.