Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PLA 1003 - CALI Information
Suggested CALI Lessons for PLA 1003-Introduction to Legal Systems
You can use the search box to find these lessons by typing the title given below or copy/paste the text of any of the titles below into the CALI search box/field):
- Marbury v. Madison
- Statutory Interpretation
- The Erie Doctrine 1: Erie Basics
- Where Does Law Come From?
- ALWD Citation Form Part 1: Citation Basics
- ALWD Citation Form Part 2: Commonly Cited Sources
- Anatomy of a Case
- Bringing it to the Jury & Beyond
- Decision Point: State or Federal?
- Evaluating Web Sites
- Finding Statutes
- Florida Legal Research: Primary Authority
- Florida Secondary Sources
- Introduction to State and Federal Statutes
- Legal Encyclopedias
- Legal Research 101: The Tools of the Trade
- Plagiarism - Keeping Out of Trouble
- Client or Not?
- Email Correspondence: Ethical and Professional Considerations
- Sources of Law Regulating the Practice of Law
- The Attorney's Duty of Confidentiality & the Attorney Client Privilege